Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.
SEO is definitely important as you grow your business and want more organic traffic reaching your store. There are a couple of steps that you can take to get a headstart with SEO, along with some resources.
1) Finding and submitting your sitemap: this is essential for indexing your site to help it appear on Google search. You can see how to do it here.
2) SEO bible: we have lots of amazing blog posts on optimizing your site for search rankings. They are essential reading and can be found here.
3) Blogging: Shopify has a built-in blog engine that is vital for improving a store's SEO. You can learn about creating and managing blogs here.
4) You can hire an SEO expert: we have Experts over on the Services Marketplace that you can hire that will craft an SEO strategy for your store and help you implement it.
We also have some apps on our App Store that might be worth taking a look at!
I hope these tips help improve your SEO!
Are you doing any other marketing currently?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
|an hour ago|