Problems linking to Facebook

1 0 0

Cant seem to get everything linked up. Says I need a business manager account? I do but it won't link to it  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
254 20 42

Hi, there. 

My name is Ren and I am from the Shopify support team. Thanks for reaching out with your connection issue. I have a few troubleshooting questions to ask so let's start there.

- Do you see any error messages on either Facebook's side of Shopify's side under Sales Channels > Facebook > Accounts? 
 - How long ago did you set up the business page or open a manager account? More or less than 7 days ago? 
 - Have you successfully connected before and then found yourself disconnected or have you been unable to connect at all? 
 - Have you tried clearing your browsing  cache or logging into your Shopify admin on a different browser and trying from there? 

Any additional details will help here. I also recommend contacting Facebook support to see if they have any insight. To do this, visit this link while logged into your Facebook Business Manager account and then click Chat with a Representative. 

I'll look forward to your response!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes