Problems linking to Facebook

Tourist
6 0 1

Shopify has no viable resolution for the facebook issues and the flexify app to do it manually doesn't work either.

We haven't been able to get this resolved - Shopify has been stating for months they cannot fix the issue.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

most obnoxious about this is that there is no shopify announcement about this, AND shopify continues with the fiction that they can be linked.  This thread has a few different issues, all of which are correct: 1) Shopify connected store connects to one's personal page and NOT the professional or trade page one has set up to do business over; 2) Shopify's facebook integration does not work properly; 3) Even attempting to stock one's shop on the facebook using a shopify feed is not possible due to something on shopify's end.

To my knowledge, none of these issues has been officially addressed, never mind fixed by shopify.

Some official guidance or pronouncement would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like
2 0 1

My issue has now reached month 3 still going  back and forth with Shopify trying to connect my shopify account to Facebook. Now they tell me I need a published PAGE. Which I have had since 2016 - but a new PAGE means I lose all my posts, followers the sh**t list goes on. This to me seems to be a basic function everyone is going to want to do at some point in their e-commerce life. What gives? 

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have the same problem. Especially maddening when Shopify's experts tell you to set up and get your social media accounts going before you start your store. Smdh.

0 Likes