Product Catalog Not Connecting On Instagram

Highlighted
6 0 0

I've having issues with my product catalog on Instagram. I was able to tag product a few weeks ago, but now I'm unable to. I've properly setup my accounts and connected them. I am approved to sell on Instagram; however, it's not showing my catalog on Instagram. Unfortuantely, Facebook won't help since I'm just a small fish. Anyone had this issue in the past and were able to resolve?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

Hey Kasey,

You might have accidently unlinked something, somewhere. Impossible to tell just off what you've told me. 

There are alternative ways to get your products list uploaded on to Instagram, like Kit Procuts and Facebook products (rather than going directly through sales channel)

I would recommend unplugging and unlinking everything and try agian. Also if you're not using kit, try conntecting that up to a Facebook business manager page. It's a little bit more hastle with business manager but, it turns you into a big fish for faceook.

I only have 11k followers on Instagram (mr.asadshah) but, sometimes Facebook calls me on my mobile if I have a chat request haha

Daily instagram tips and tricks
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi, did you get a solution on this? Thanks
0 Likes