Product IDs missing in Export / No catalog created in Facebook Manager

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I have launched my website with a very basic implementation : https://www.shop-vtfood.be 

When I export and Import in the Facebook Catalog Manager, it says the product IDs are missing.

I use a free theme, I guessed it would work as easily as with my other customers.

Do you have any idea what is happening with this theme ?

I'm just using translation plugins, can it biase the product ID export via the pixel ?

Regards,

Antoine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 3 3

Hi Antoine,

Are you manually trying to export your website products and then upload them to the Facebook catalogue? If yes, there is an easier option. You can either add Facebook as a sales channel in your backend, or you can use the product feed created by Shopify to create a catalogue. The product feed for all your products can be found here: 

https://www.shop-vtfood.be/collections/all.atom
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hello Pieter,

I'm not manually doing this.

Normally, they appear by themselves when I select the pixel import in the FB Catalog manager.

With this solution, my problem is : "No Product ID found".

I tried your solution with the ATOM.

Here, they try to retrieve first 25 products, and now I have other prbs.

This is so strange ! I'm using the most basic shopify configuration, and it doesn't work. Don't tell me it works with all other customers of shopify cause I'm the real lambda customer. isn't it an update of the facebook catalog management platform ?

2020-04-28_1504.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 3 3

I have not tried the Facebook pixel integration. I usually go the route of adding the sales channel and creating a catalogue through there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 3 3

I think I see where the issue might be. In the feed link that I sent you. The price is in a field called Prix, instead of price. Perhaps look at changing your catalogue language to french?

0 Likes