Product feed url

1 0 0

Hello,

I have an opportunity to list my shopify store to a price comparison site but they are requesting from me a product feed url to keep my inventory updated with their site. How could i create this url with my full product feed?

Best regards,

Marttin

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 40 91

Hi, Marttin!

Katy here from Shopify. I hope you are keeping well and enjoying this busy but exciting time of year!

Listing your products on comparative websites can be a great way to attract new customers and hopefully increasing your sales!

Shopify does provide you with the Product feed URL for your store. To access this, you will need to append .atom to either all of your collections or to a specific collection URL.

For example:

"yourstorename.com/collections/all.atom"
"yourstorename.com/collections/collectionname.atom"

We do also have some apps which can help you with this too from our App store. For example:

There is also some additional info on working with comparrison shopping engines here in our blog too, which you may like to have a look at.

Feel free to let me know how it goes for you.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
1 0 1

Hi Katy,

the URL Feed "yourstorename.com/collections/all.atom" contains all the collections products (i have 5.000 products) or just a limited number?

Many thanks

Alessandro

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 40 91

Hi @alessandrovioli,

Thanks for chiming in here. 

Yes, "yourstorename.com/collections/all.atom" refers to all of the products in your store - all of the products within each of your collections

While "ourstorename.com/collections/collectionname.atom" allows you to break this down per each individual collection.

I hope this helps!

Katy

1 Like
2 0 0

Is this the same feed used for Merchant Center?  I forgot how I setup the Merchant Center feed, and now I need a feed url for Manufacturer Center. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 40 91

Hey, @RSEngineering !

Thanks for chiming in. When setting up a feed to the Google Merchant Centre for Google Shopping we do have an app that can help you with this. This allows for the product feed to be synced automatically for you - there is a more detailed guide on this here which may help you out. Was this what you had set up previously, can you recall? 

The Google Manufacturer Center does have different requirements (details on this from Google here). These are not synced via our Google Shopping app. For this you would need to look into a specific product feed app or custom feed solution to sync up this additional data. Some apps which offer custom solutions include:

Or instead you may like to chat with a Shopify expert, depending on your own specific business needs.

I hope this helps you out.

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hello. Then is it also possible to import product data from several shopify websites into my shopify website? Thanks. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 40 91

Hi, @Roy0031 !

Thanks so much for chiming in here.

In terms of syncing products data from multiple Shopify sites to one single Shopify site, this would require the use of an app. There are some options here which may help you out:

If you just want to import once for example, you could then use CSV files. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Katy

1 Like
Excursionist
54 1 6

That's great @Katy 

You want to try the Kudobuzz Multichannel App. Help with seamless integration with Comparison shopping sites. @C4g 

Thanks,

Naana.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @C4g, I made a video tutorial for you on how to create URL with full product feed. Hope this helps! https://www.askquesty.com/shopify-answers/product-feed-url-shopify-tutorial

0 Likes