Re: Problem connecting multiple Shopify stores to Facebook pages/shops

Kgiles
2 0 0

Hello,

I have a similar issue but different. I only have one Shopify store but multiple Facebook pages that I am the admin for. When I try to add from Shopify to Facebook, it wants to go to the incorrect page. Please advise. Thanks!

Kim

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
811 54 95

@Kgiles wrote:

Hello,

I have a similar issue but different. I only have one Shopify store but multiple Facebook pages that I am the admin for. When I try to add from Shopify to Facebook, it wants to go to the incorrect page. Please advise. Thanks!

Kim

Hi, @Kgiles!

Is the correct Facebook Business Page missing from the list of available pages in the Facebook channel? To clarify, the Facebook account you connect is your own personal account (the one that is listed as the admin for the Business Pages). You'll then be able to select the correct Business Page from the Business Manager list. Here's a screenshot from my test store to show you what this should look like in the admin: 

21-05-zqw63-q0v6b

If you have already connected your personal account and the Business Page you're looking for isn't listed under Business Manager, here are some things you can check for in addition to being the admin for the Business Page:

• the page is published 
  • the Business Page and Business Manager have the same admin (you are the admin for both)

I hope this helps! Let me know if there's any more detail you can provide about what you're seeing in the Shopify admin and Business Manager so we can sort this out if you're still unable to connect.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kgiles
2 0 0
Hi,
Okay that does help.
No, only one of the pages is listed under “Facebook page “ in Shopify.
Hmm I’m looking under the Facebook app but not positive what I’m looking for /what to change...?
Kim

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
811 54 95

@Kgiles wrote:
Hi,
Okay that does help.
No, only one of the pages is listed under “Facebook page “ in Shopify.
Hmm I’m looking under the Facebook app but not positive what I’m looking for /what to change...?
Kim

Hey, Kim! 

If the Facebook Page you want to connect your Shopify store isn't listed when attempting to connect through the Facebook channel, you'll need to check the admin for the Page and the admin for your Business Manager to make sure they match (follow this link to view your Facebook Business Manager). When you're looking at the Business Manager, you should be able to see the Pages it manages to confirm whether you're signed into the right account.

You mentioned that you're looking at the Facebook app—to clarify, are you referring to the Facebook channel in your Shopify admin, or the Facebook app on your mobile device to view your Page information? Facebook has details on how to find and edit the Page information here: Manage Your Page. These settings will help you determine whether the Page is published and who the current admin is.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes