Re targeting ads not working!

Tourist
6 0 1

I did re targetting ads and set them up properly and all that, and did it for abandon cart and I can see that my audience is warmer because they spend more time browsing the product page but I can't get any sales from them. Any ideas? I don't think the product is the issue. I do have that it's 50% off and free shipping and no taxes but still nothing.

0 Likes

Might help if you shared your site. How long has this remarketing ad been running? Can take a week or 10 days to get a sale for some products. You could have an audience that is to small to build any sales funnel for. Could be your ad copy and creative. August is not a great month for ecom in general as it's slow for a lot of brands. There could be a dozen reasons why your ad are not working.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Well I did run it for about 3 days was only about 10 people in the retargetting.

0 Likes