Recommendation for a Marketing Affiliate

Solved
Pamela_Ponsart
Tourist
6 0 0

I've been contacted outside of Shopify regarding an Affiliate arrangement.   Should I be using an affiliate strictly through the APP store? And, if so, are there any recommendations?

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Lily22
Shopify Partner
2 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

I think you consider about finding your affiliates in the Marketplace, and find an app to manage them. With me, I found my affiliates in the UpPromote Marketplace. I list all my offers here, and affiliates would contact if my information are qualified with them. The more information you provide, the more ability that affiliate can reach you. For managing and tracking my team, I am using UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing,  cause it offer FREE PLAN with various features. And it was suitable with me when I wasted a lot money for my previous fail marketing plan. I strongly believe with this marketing solution because I don't need to invest any high cost for marketing plan but you still promote your products. In the past, I lost much money for running Fb ad, Ig ads with no result. And now, finally, I am happy when I have positive results, the sales comes everyday. I think if I send more time for this campaign, the sales will be improved greatly. I hope my recommendation is suitable with your issue! Good luck!

Pamela_Ponsart
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you so much, Lily! The app you recommended is exactly what I was
looking for.
My best,
Pam Ponsart
0 Likes