Recommendation for companies that manage Facebook Ads

Francisco_Pasto
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I have been using Facebook Ads with mild success, I have tried most of the do it yourself recommendations, but I think its time to try some professional advice. Has anyone had a positive experience using marketing companies to manage facebook ads? Would you be willing to make a recommendation and describe your experience? Most of the time I've spent looking into these companies, I feel like I'm being sold snake oil.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

0 Likes
Robert_Kilonzo
18 0 0

Hey Frank,

Check out these Shopify expert companies. These are top companies that Shopify recommends

https://experts.shopify.com/marketers

Business Development Manager for OSI Affiliate Software and I’m also the host of the eCommerce Marketing Podcast.
0 Likes
Uri3
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Francisco,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble. FB marketing is no easy task, the tools are complicated and it is tough to figure out the right formula for success.

Big agencies are not always the best fit for small businesses.. I work at one, and trust me when I say the effort/resources are focussed on the highest paying clients. 

If you would like to discuss FB Paid Traffic tactics (free of charge, I am not trying to sell you snake oil), feel free to reach out to me. I love helping out small businesses, it's extremely exciting to watch growth. 

Email: UriWeinber@Gmail.com

0 Likes
Feed_Magician
21 0 0

Hi Frank,

One of the most profitable and lowest Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) tactics you can use is Facebook Dynamic Product Ads. If you already have a feed, you can use a platform like Feedonomics to send that data to Facebook. We've seen excellent results across dozens of eCommerce stores on Facebook Dynamic Product Ads because of the ability to target users who have already displayed intent, and even potentially added a product to their shopping cart -- we'd be glad to help you out with your business! We have plenty of small business clients, and quite frankly, having a conversation about what you're looking for is absolutely free. Drop us a line and we'd be glad to see if our platform can provide support to your Facebook Ads, and ultimately, your business.

I hope that helps!

Brian

CTO / Co-Founder

Feedonomics

CTO/ Chief Architect @ Feedonomics.com | The #1 Shopping Feed Platform - Optimized Product Feeds Perform Better
0 Likes
Perice
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi,

I second Facebook Dynamic Product Ads; they're amazingly effective.

Customers of my app (Awesome Facebook Product Feed) have reported an increase in conversion rate, sometimes up to 200%.

You should definitely try them out.

Best,

Peter

Awesome Store Apps for your Shopify store - https://awesomestoreapps.com/
0 Likes