Recommendation of SEO company

Excursionist
49 0 9

The thing is you have to wade through all the crap. The number of shady SEO companies is outragious and a good SEO doesn't come cheap.

You might want to read this article before you make your decisions on hiring an SEO: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227229

Especially interesting, in regards to the emails you're getting:

4. Can you guarantee my website will achieve a number-one ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo?
If the candidate answers yes, Fox warns, "Turn and run in the other direction as fast as you can." Although it's impossible to guarantee a number-one ranking on any search engine, she says, some unethical SEO consultants do make such bogus guarantees.

Consider it a red flag if the candidate claims to have an insider relationship with Google or any other search engine that will get you priority search results rankings. Only Google, Bing and Yahoo can control how high or low websites appear in their search results.

Anyway, good luck in your search.

Regards,

Koen West

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
49 0 9

The thing is you have to wade through all the crap. The number of shady SEO companies is outragious and a good SEO doesn't come cheap.

You might want to read this article before you make your decisions on hiring an SEO: entrepreneur.com/article/227229

Especially interesting, in regards to the emails you're getting:

4. Can you guarantee my website will achieve a number-one ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo?
If the candidate answers yes, Fox warns, "Turn and run in the other direction as fast as you can." Although it's impossible to guarantee a number-one ranking on any search engine, she says, some unethical SEO consultants do make such bogus guarantees.

Consider it a red flag if the candidate claims to have an insider relationship with Google or any other search engine that will get you priority search results rankings. Only Google, Bing and Yahoo can control how high or low websites appear in their search results.

Anyway, good luck in your search.

Regards,

Koen West

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
15 0 0

Check out TheHoth. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Whoever reads this in the future, I highly suggest that you don't check out TheHoth, as it's pretty well known among SEO professionals as not being a useful service.

Check out some platforms such as Clutch.co or GetCredo.com to view vetted professionals with reviews.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
103 0 13

yeah, do not use thehoth.... the biggest recommendation next to hiring me. 

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

After the remarkable success of SMM or social media marketing, experts are now looking at building exceptionally profitable campaigns with SMO or social media optimization. The ground rule lays upon website optimization using tweaked SEO tools, so as to link the same to social media posts and become available to a wider audience.

With more online users having a good presence on popular social networking platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, it has become very important for any business today to effectively utilize their platforms for boosting and endorsing their services and products.

We, at Intelegain, are into sincere and thoughtful implementation of these SMO services. Our expert team comes with a rigorous training, expertise and years of hands-on experience in development of high-performance social media campaigns for a multitude of business verticals. We have offices in the heart of New York, Dallas & India.

0 Likes