Referral Marketing

projectquirk
Tourist
9 0 1

I have been thinking of implementing a referral program of sorts and am a little confused as to how to go about it. 

What I am envisioning is a Customer refers a family/friend to buy from us and if that referral makes a purchase of $30 and above, we will generate a 10% discount code to b used by the referee and the referral.

This is the basic idea I am looking at, but I am not sure as to how to go about this.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks,

Tracy 

0 Likes
VBorg
1 0 1

Hi Tracy,

I hope all is well. I am in the same boat , but I am looking into use either of the following as both have free plan available, it just a matter which one has more to offer. I hope this can help.

www.loyaltylion.com

www.kickofflabs.com

Cheers,

Vilmar

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
147 2 11

Hi @projectquirk, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We developed a referral solution that can help you with what you are looking for.

With our referral program, you can reward the referred person with a coupon code (and limit it to purchases from a specific amount) and reward your customer for referring a new one as well - you can read with a fixed amount or with a percentage amount from the store order. 

You can read more about our referral solution here.

check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @projectquirk, you can try the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. It has exactly what you are looking for.

Check here: AiTrillion's Referral Program

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @projectquirk 

I think you should try the Referral Candy app. 

First of all, the app offers a customizable design for pop-ups and emails that you send to customers. The designs and templates are available via Theme Editor where you can find great filters, backgrounds, and fonts to make an impression with your buyers. Second, Referral Candy can help store managers to keep track of referral programs. The app generates higher revenue and exerts an impact on retailers through sale records. Moreover, free gifts or coupons are also tailored for admins to distribute to merchants. Last but not least, Referral Candy is friendly with other marketing, optimization sales apps such as MailChimp, ReCharge, Paywhirl, and so on. The five-star support system is equipped to assist customers at any time. The app offers a 30-day free trial then you have to pay $49 per month to use the whole package and leverage your sale revenue.

Highlight features

• Customize the design of popups via Theme Editor
  • Keep track of referral programs
  • Display various ways of rewards like gifts, coupons
  • Equipe with a five-star support system
  • Use a dashboard for important metrics

You can get the app here.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Dgoldfe13
Excursionist
38 0 5

Hello. I am trying to implement a referral program as well. Also looking for a free or very cheap solution. Did you come to a conclusion?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @Dgoldfe13, you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion for a referral program. You can:

• Use popups to promote your Refer-a-friend program.
  • Give points to customers if they refer your store to friends.
  • Give offers to friends to join through unique discount codes.
  • Create a refer a friend popup widget to promote it. 

If you need help with setting up the feature in your store. I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
sinadabiri
6 0 0

Hi @projectquirk @Dgoldfe13 

While there are several apps on the Shopify App store to run the referral program; I'd like to introduce FarOut app.

It efficiently integrates four marketing strategies: Referral, Social media, Influencer, and review. It does not offer these marketings separately; instead you can get all in one unique, simple solution. 

Here is a 4-min blog why the current referral marketing solutions are not enough; and how FarOut can address the problem.

About the fee: I offer 70% off for a year (with no commitment) for early adopters. In addition, you can always pay zero upfront fees and only pay a 5% commission for new sales happen from the app.

Let me know if I can be a help (sina@far-out.cc)  

0 Likes