ReloadSEO launch party! [FREE SEO ADVICE]

Shopify Partner
48 0 14

Hi James,

Our apologies! Your SEO scan is the first one in the list now :) 

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
48 0 14

James,

I would suggest doing a very thorough keyword research. There a loads of keywords that are very interesting for you site with low to moderate competion. 

For example here are some keywords for the UK: 
Vaping vision (320 monthly searches)
vision ecig (140 monthly searches)
Electronic Cigarette starter kit (590 monthly searches)

So you are targeting your category with the keyword "e cig kits" which has 320 monthly searches. But "Electronic Cigarette starter kit" has 590 monthly searches and is not targetted on your website. So maybe write a thorough blog post about what a Electronic Cigarette starter kit is and what the benefits of it are. 

You say that people can always ask you questions through mail but why not put a F.A.Q. on your website? That way people will find you trough the search engines when they have an question. 

I would also suggest writing more and longer descriptive content for your products. They are actively being searched on.

Your images are being named niceley and also the reviews are good for the on-page SEO. I would suggest looking into the rich snippet data because the reviews are not showing up in the search results and showing these can greatly affect the click-through-rate.

In short: 
1. Register for AdWords and use the tool to do keyword research for your website.
2. After you have collected al the keywords use our app to optimize your pages 
3. Try getting some natural backlinks and start writing more blog posts (product reviews etc.) 

Good luck!

2 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hope we can get some feedback on our site, www.powercreamer.com

Thanks!

Nick

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
48 0 14

Hi Nick, 

We will do a audit of your store this week! 

Kind regards,

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 3

Would you please take the time and check out my site. www.clickgearclothing.com ? Thank you so much!  Michael

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Please help. I am so lost when it comes to SEO

www.sexychicboutique.com

Thanks 

0 Likes
10 0 0

I only have about 20 hits a day. and barely any conversion. I just paid minionmade to redo my website appearence.. as well as a SEO audit. But they never told me anything as far as what they did to the website or any changes I should do to it. They just charged me and that was it. And so far. I haven't see much improvement. I want to start a Google adwords campaign but I am very scared as I am not sure on how it works and Would love to outsource it. But I need to have conversion, m budget is very low. Can you help?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
48 0 14

Hi Jimena, 

We would suggest installing ReloadSEO to begin with (It has a free trial!). That way you can check if the content on your website is optimized for the search engines. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
Excursionist
34 0 1

Hi ReloadSEO

Ive signed up for Shopify London Meetup on the 11th so hope to meet some of you there :)

I will install your shopify seo app next too

Ive been an SEO since 1998 but am rebuilding my ecom store in Shopify in which i dont have much experience with and would love some feedback on some SEO questions/concerns that are springing to mind as i start to dig around the system. The first one below is re Shopify sepcifcally but then would also welcome your comments re the second more general question re ecommerce product descriptions:

Many Thanks in advance

All Best

Dan

1) URL Structure

At the moment all the products are in a 'Products' subfolder along the lines of: domain.com/products/blue-widgets/ etc However many ecommerce SEO's these days go 'Flat Navigation' with all products 'off the root' rather than in a sub folder. Then they communicate product & categories/departmental relationships via breadcrumbs & other good internal linking practices etc Do you agree & recommend this or is there a good logical reason for keeping in a 'Products' sub directory ? If you agree best to go 'flat' is it easy to remove/edit url structure in Shopify so pretty much evrything/all important pages are 'off the root' ?

2) Copying Product Descriptions from manuafcturers:

I know this is top of the list of 'SEO No No's 101' however i feel that in the case of products with more technical specs etc that actually its important to use the Manufacturers official description to enbue trust in the reader and confirmation that this is indeed the product they are looking into. Then to differentiate the content via product reviews, videos, comments etc. Would you agree that is ok in such cases (obviously will differnetiate where easy/possible/quick to do so) but for the sake of speed will go live with copied but slightly edited descriptions. Then as earn reviews/feedback/comments etc and edit copy will become different over time. Do you think that should be ok going live then differentiating over time OR you think thats a definate no no ?  

Dan Lawrence https://DigitalNomad.Global
0 Likes
2 0 0

Daimler accused Amazon of infringement

Recently, (Daimler AG), the world’s largest maker of commercial vehicles took Amazon to court with the name of “infringement”.

Daimler thinks auto parts including tires that amazon sells violated the design patent and trademark rights of the plaintiff mercedes-benz.At present, amazon infringement case has been accepted by Seattle district court.

More detail http://ecommercegroups.org/archives/126

0 Likes