Remove pixel from old store (Facebook)

Tourist
48 0 1
Hey, I had a old store and I closed that to create a new store in a different niche(I closed the store about a month ago)
and now I want to build a pixel to my new store, but I can’t build 2 pixels in 1 ad account.
So how can I remove the pixel from the old store?
0 Likes

You need to go back into your old store and remove the pixel ID from where you added it into the store admin panel. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 1
how can I do that?
Am I must to pay 29.99$ again?
If yes, I can create a new ad account in the same Facebook account? Or to create a new Facebook account?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Lionsjewel1 wrote:
how can I do that?
Am I must to pay 29.99$ again?
If yes, I can create a new ad account in the same Facebook account? Or to create a new Facebook account?

If you don't have access to your old store. Then you should create a Business Manager account, which is where you can make a second Facebook Ad Account. You can also add your old ad account to this new Business Manager account. With a new ad account, you will get a new pixel that you can add to your new store. Follow the link about for how to create a business manager account. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 1
Thanks for the quick reply!
I created a business manager, wants now?
0 Likes