Remove pixel from old store (Facebook)

Highlighted
Tourist
70 0 3
Hey, I had a old store and I closed that to create a new store in a different niche(I closed the store about a month ago)
and now I want to build a pixel to my new store, but I can’t build 2 pixels in 1 ad account.
So how can I remove the pixel from the old store?
0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to go back into your old store and remove the pixel ID from where you added it into the store admin panel. 

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
70 0 3
how can I do that?
Am I must to pay 29.99$ again?
If yes, I can create a new ad account in the same Facebook account? Or to create a new Facebook account?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Lionsjewel1 wrote:
how can I do that?
Am I must to pay 29.99$ again?
If yes, I can create a new ad account in the same Facebook account? Or to create a new Facebook account?

If you don't have access to your old store. Then you should create a Business Manager account, which is where you can make a second Facebook Ad Account. You can also add your old ad account to this new Business Manager account. With a new ad account, you will get a new pixel that you can add to your new store. Follow the link about for how to create a business manager account. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
70 0 3
Thanks for the quick reply!
I created a business manager, wants now?
0 Likes