Retargetting consultant

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there 

Does any one have a cost effective digital retargetting consultant they may recommend? 

Thank you!

anna  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 82

Anna:

I believe you are in Australia and so I don't have any contacts for you out there - I'm in the US. I would recommend reading this blog post by HubSpot about running smarter retargeting campaigns and so when your vetting candidates you can see where their thoughts are on all of these points.

I have no idea of your budget, so let me give you a couple other options to think about.

1. Have you tried our free analytics tool called Market Insights in the Shopify App Store? It's a great tool that allows you to see how your site's performance compares to other ecommerce companies in your same retail vertical. So, as you start running a retargeting campaign our dashboard will give you some good indication on what is working and not working for you. This analyics too of our is based off of second-party data and being part of a data co-op - this blog of ours explains it simply.
  2. If you do find a good retargeting consultant out there, I would encourage you to find an ecommerce data co-op as well as explained in this post. Because while retargeting is great for exisitng visitors you still need to bring new clients to grow your business...

Good luck to you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks so much!

That is so helpful.

Warm regards

anna

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Anna -

Does the consultant need to be based in Australia? I might know someone if not. Feel free to send me your address and we can chat futher if you'd like.

Simon

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Anna -

Does the consultant need to be based in Australia? I might know someone if not.

Feel free to leave me a contact email and we can chat further if you'd like.

Simon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 82

You are welcome!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Anna,

We do retargeting via Adwords and Facebook.  We're Google Certified partners. 

Business Name is Swoop Digital. 

Thanks

Carol 

0 Likes