Running Facebook/Instagram Ads no sales?

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi All,

I recently just started running ads for my new site noisepollutionshop.com I've gotten around 7000 impressions but no sales yet? I've been using the Facebook Pixel and putting in the bands for the merchandise I am selling. I did one ad specifically for Bob Marley but it didn't sell anything. (Just targeted the USA.) Now I am doing dynamic ads (Targeting USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, France,) Men and Women 18-34 English (All) Speaking from my product catalog and put in all the bands for the products on my site (1-200) in the interests and narrowed down the audience by putting in the purchase behaviour of buying clothing with the campaign goal of purchases (Conversions). Just hoping I could get some tips and tricks to help convert these into sales as I haven't got one yet. Anything helps been thinking of looking into Google Ads as well. Thanks in advance I greatly appreciate any tips or tricks to help start getting the ball rolling on sales! :)

- Micah.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
95 0 1

Great post Micah! Wanted to offer my $0.02. (Love your cool shirts on the store btw)

Instagram marketing is all about cadence. Your CTR will perform better when your image or video assets are rotated on a 3 week basis, if not more frequently. 

It’s what we call “warming up,” in terms of the engagement of comments and likes and shares. Doing so lays a foundation to help drive sales in the future. 

We did an AMA about this recently on Reddit, if you want to learn more:

https://amafeed.com/how-to-grow-your-business-with-575705

Hope that helps! Cheers.

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
6 0 0

Because people buy what they see other people buying and that what we hope to drive with Sench's buyer focused affiliate system. It's a simple free system which you can set up in minutes which helps you turn your buyers to sellers.

check us out at onsench.com

It's free, its simple, it would help you drive sales so why not give it a shot.

CEO, Sench - Sench is a content management platform that helps e-commerce companies increase sales and improve content marketing efforts by using a free buyer affiliate marketing solution to generate and acquire content, as well as insights regarding what sort of content converts customers.
0 Likes
9 0 0

Hay Micah,

Hope all is going well at there.

I found the FREE Course for SHOPIFY which cover all these issues. I recommend be part of it as it has limited time & seats.

CLICK HERE.

Hope you take if before end.

Best of luck,

Cheers,

Pratik Patel

0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 0

Warming up..while they charge you up the a$$..remember those terms..

@Kevin_Simonson_ wrote:

Great post Micah! Wanted to offer my $0.02. (Love your cool shirts on the store btw)

Instagram marketing is all about cadence. Your CTR will perform better when your image or video assets are rotated on a 3 week basis, if not more frequently. 

It’s what we call “warming up,” in terms of the engagement of comments and likes and shares. Doing so lays a foundation to help drive sales in the future. 

We did an AMA about this recently on Reddit, if you want to learn more:

https://amafeed.com/how-to-grow-your-business-with-575705

Hope that helps! Cheers.

0 Likes

In dropshipping we need a winning product, and they have to be an eye-catching thing, so then people can buy after visiting the AD immediately. It will increase your conversion, but if your product is not attractive, then you can't increase the conversion rate.

You also have to make your ads with proper planning like targeting biding keywords, so if your ads and presentation are suitable, then your winning products will also give you a reasonable conversion rate.

So in my thought look at your ads and your performance it will help you to make reasonable conversation rate and use facebook pixel it will help you more.

0 Likes
Excursionist
51 0 6

For me, I think a little differently, what is the quality like? How is customer care service, or product exchange service if you have a fault on your side? when you answer those questions, there will be revenue

0 Likes
3 0 0

Review the approach to posting publications on your page. Maybe add something else to the published holiday photos or family photos that will attract other subscribers' attention. Maybe you can do better than others or take pictures of material that is very useful, interesting or humorous. Yes, a lot of things can be placed if you think hard and it will attract attention and people will sign up. I registered on the https://instagrowing.net/buy-10000-instagram-followers/ six months ago, and more than 10,000 live subscribers signed up for me since then.

0 Likes
Your reddit link is not working!
BigglyBoo | Cute socks for cute babies.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
170 0 12
Hello. It could be one of many reasons why. Your website might not be customer friendly. Is it properly showcasing your brand and what you sell? Is your design outdated? Do you have sales funnels in place? Is your ad account optimized to target people that are actually intrested in buying? Take a good look over everything again.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes