Running a competition with popular UK fashion blog. How to gain additional exposure?

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

I own a start up menswear company which manufactures all items in the UK using only high quality organic fabrics. I am running an e-mail capture competition to try and obtain as many e-mails before Christmas as possible. The competition can be found at the bottom of this page 'How to Enter' segmenthttp://www.menswearstyle.co.uk/2015/10/27/win-a-100-gbp-oscar-millennium-voucher-/4001

Many of you have been Entrepreneurs long before me as I'm only 20 and so was hoping if you had any tips on how to gain greater exposure of the competition as more people that see it the greater sign-ups I will receive.

P.S If you have any additional tips for a young entrepreneur they are more than welcome :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
403 0 54

Hi Tom, I recommend a paid facebook campaign using a simple short video ad. Drive the traffic back to your online store where visitors can sign up to enter. Make sure your custom audience pixel is set up so you can retarget.

Hope that helps.

I'm launching a new men's accessorie store very soon, would be good to stay in touch.

Actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work. Stacey Herbert www.brazenprofitlab.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

Brilliant, I will give that ago. 

Yeah sure if you ever want to get in contact simply message the contact us page on my website

0 Likes