SEO Analysis for Your Store - No Cost. No Catch.

Eric_Kim1
5 0 0

Hey Shopfiy Forums,

I'm a student learning about Search Engine Optimzation, and wanted to add some experience to my knowledge of SEO. In order to gain experience, I would love to offer your business some SEO advice by analyzing your business and giving you some advice. Whether you take the advice or ignore it, it's all up to you. 

What I can do for your business:

• Advise proper Meta Titles & Descriptions
  • Content Optimization
  • Image Alt Tags
  • Keyword Analysis

If there is anything you would like, I would be more than happy to take requests so I can learn about the topic myself. Tell me what you want, Google is my best friend and I would love to make it happen.

I know I said theres no cost, but my only request in exchange would be feedback from yourself to how well I am doing. In the long run, if my analysis is somewhat helpful, maybe your reference to my future employee :). 

Best,
Eric

0 Likes
Vince4
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi Eric, how do I get a hold of you?  I know nothing about SEO so I'm trying to get analysis on my store from someone who knows about these things.   

0 Likes
gummy
5 0 0

Seo inculdes SEO on-page and SEO off-page. All you said is Seo onpage, it is important but SEO off page is important too 

Magento 2 social login
0 Likes
Tim_Kilroy
Tourist
5 0 2

Hey Gang - This may be TOTALLY out of bounds here, and if it is, please let me know (or admins delete). I have two decades of search experience, and also run a Shopify store (the oft-neglected https://arlingtontshirt.com). I have a gig on Fiverr where I will do a quick SEO walkthrough of your site (on video). You can get a ton of information about what opportunities you have to improve your SEO presentation.

Again, if this is out of bounds, then I apologize, but I think I can help out a ton of folks...

Have a great day

0 Likes
Poonam_Vachhani
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Eric

Could you please send me an email on poonam@shoperia.com.au with more information.

Thanks

Poonam

0 Likes
kalisha1
1 0 0

Hi Eric

Could you please send me an email on kxmn9539@gmail.com  with more information.

Thanks

Rajes

0 Likes
Bill_Vickers
Shopify Partner
28 0 1

Hi Tim, I am also looking to help some of the Shopify gang, specifially those who use discount codes to convert shoppers into buyers. Maybe we can have a chat about how we can team up to help as many people as possible? 

0 Likes
Robert_O_Brien
Excursionist
50 0 12

Hi Eric

I'm interested. You can get in touch at info@goodlifetea.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Meg_McQueen1
5 0 0

Hi Eric, we would love your help. Check us out at www.camptonclothing.com

Cheers

Meg

0 Likes
Theresa_Seaquis
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Eric, 

I'd like to have your input and assistance.

moxilife.com

drinkhydramag.com

Thanks Much!

theresa@moxilife.com

0 Likes