SEO Friendly Theme Suggestions? (Or themes to avoid?)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all! I'm in the process of choosing a theme for my product-based business, and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on the most SEO-friendly themes (or themes to avoid)?I would imagine certain themes are better optimized than others—and based on what I've been reading, it seems that people are running into issues with duplicate pages, variants, load times, H tags, etc. in their themes.

I will primarily be driving traffic to my site through organic search, so having an SEO-friendly theme is my number 1 priority. Any advice would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Out of the Sandbox make great themes. Their new one, Flex, is great. That's not to say other developers are not good.

Even though you intend to drive traffic by organic search, SEO is only one criteria in selecting a good theme. All themes can be modified if need be to tick off best SEO practices.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes