SEO - Pages Indexing

mechelleqc
2 0 1

How do we index other pages in our shopify stores?

Seems like shopify is automatically indexing pages and they're fixed. We still want to index some pages in the store. We used the robots.txt to check the pages that aren't indexed yet to help us with our SEO.

Please we need assistance.

Thanks!

Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
308 6 21

Hello @mechelleqc 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway..I am Interested to help you and get out it of you from your current issue.

If somebody who manages SEO of your website then asked him to remove the no-index tag.

Here is another way

• Navigate to Crawl Fetch as Google
  • Take the URL you’d like indexed and paste it into the search bar
  • Click the Fetch button
  • After Google had found the URL, click Submit to Index

2nd Used internal Links

3rd Block low-quality Pages from Google Index.

• Set to NOINDEX. When the page still has value to your audience, but not search engines (think thank you pages, paid landing pages, etc).
  • Blocked via crawl through Robots.txt file. When an entire set of pages has value to your audience, but not search engines (think archives, press releases).
  • 301 redirected. When the page has no value to your audience or search engines but has existing traffic or links (think old blog posts with links).
  • Deleted (404). When the page has no value to your audience or search engines and has no existing traffic or links.

you can use a content audit tool to help you with this process.

I hope this info will help you.

If this is worth it then please click the like button and marked as an accepted solution.

If you need any help 

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @mechelleqc,

Getting your website SEO done properly is soo important! We hear from a lot of store owners that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions so we’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature.

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes