SEO Problems

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 1 3

Hello expert, I am currently using debut theme. Can someone help to fix this issue. Thank you. 

Only use 1 H1 Heading in your text.
Try to reduce the number of used CSS files.

Try to reduce the number of used JavaScript files.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lovelyn,

Adding more H tags, and resolving the CSS and JavaScript files is important, and it's a standard SEO practice. I'd be happy to do that, please email me the URL of your store and I'll check what are the issues exactly and send you a quote for that. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Highlighted

Hey Lovelyn12,

it is good practice for on-page if you have one H1 on a page. Headers show the priority to crawlers and it helps in SEO.

If you have too many CSS & JS on your website, it is possible that your site loading time is high. So it is advisable to have less CSS & JS to decrease the number of requests. lesser the request faster the page load.

Hope this helps! and you can visit my website to get the idea of all of three points you mentioned. we optimized our stubcreator. com website well.

GET FREE PAYSTUB INSTANTLY > 1st default stub free worth $4.99
Highlighted

Learning from Comments and that implementing on my site.
Really getting nice result. Thanks

https://www.bestseo.com.bd/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

You can use the SEO Master app. It will show you where is the

1.jpg

Manual Bulk Edit

Allows you to manually edit Alt Text, Title Tag and Meta Description within one page for either product pages, collection pages, blog pages or special pages. Therefore, you are able to bulk edit all those SEO factors above in one place in a much clearer and effectively way.

Automated Template

Don't want to manually edit SEO for every single pages? Simply set a preferred template for Image Alt Text, Title Tag or Meta Description and sync to the pages you want to make the changes which can save much of your time.

Highlighted
10 0 0

Heading tags is important in SEO. if heading tags are missing it means your website on-page is incomplete.  CSS and javascript error means coding error. ask your web developer to remove this error. 

[url=https://www.cartloot.com/]cartloot[/url] [url=https://www.cartloot.com/food-nutrition]Food and Nutrition[/url]
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Neo_5678 wrote:

Hey Lovelyn12,

it is good practice for on-page if you have one H1 on a page. Headers show the priority to crawlers and it helps in SEO.

If you have too many CSS & JS on your website, it is possible that your site loading time is high. So it is advisable to have less CSS & JS to decrease the number of requests. lesser the request faster the page load.

Hey there! 

I have been trying to optimize my site to improve site loading time for a better SEO. Can you please let me know what's the ideal or manageable site speed

per seconds for a better SEO? Apart from that, for H1, I am using only time. For the rest of my heading I am using H2 and H3. Also, for site optimization I am using Wp rocket. Can you recommend a better one still. 

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

based on where you have your speed test

if you are using page speed insight by google 70 mobile / 90 desktop I would say. 

GT Metrix: I would recommend Score A

Read the article for more information about page speed optimization for SEO.

Do you still have questions? => Click Here

Please do not forget to Like / Accept the solution provided.

0 Likes