SEO Services

Shopify Expert
32 0 8

Hi @Mk8189 ,

One advice from me (please excuse me if that's not your case! :) ) - before starting to work with an agency it will be helpful if you get an understanding of the main SEO practices for Shopify. In this way it will be easier for you to monitor what the agency is doing for your store, the return on investment, and so on.

Being knowledgeable is very helpful to the agency as well. As a Shopify agency, we achieve faster and better results when we work with clients who have at least a basic understanding of what we are doing for them. This is why we have started a dedicated Shopify SEO section on our Blog where we share our know-how and best-practices when it comes to SEO for Shopify. Here is the link if you'd like to give it a read: https://sherpas.design/blogs/e-commerce/tagged/shopify-seo

I hope you find this information helpful!
Raya from Sherpas Design 

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Mk,

Great questions and glad to inform you that I can surely be able to full fill your SEO requirements with very best and affordable price.

Just text me back so we can discuss further on this.

Thank you

With kind regards,

Mark

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Raya,

Great & value added comment in this forum. I do completely 100% agree with you. Being owner of Shopify store we need to know the best SEO practice so that we can keep and track on SEO Expert with what they are doing in order to achieve organic traffic & conversion to the website. 

Perhaps, if the owner doesn't have a time to go through with the Blogs then we can run down with quick "TUTORIAL CALL" with shopify store owner. By this we are showing them practical scenario of how the SEO work on Shopify Platform.

Hope you agree with my comment on this.

Thank you.

Mark

1 Like
3 0 0

Hi,

You may want to check out Affordable SEO services agency

It is an India based SEO company offering affordable SEO solutions. It has been successful in supporting lot of startups.

Do check them out.

Regards,

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
32 0 8

Yes - a live call is always the better way to go.  Many times, we also record videos on Loom to help the client navigate in GA or in an SEO tool, for example, or to explain something that's too complicated to be explained in an email. It's quite individual and this is why we have a dedicated PM for every client/project who finds the best way to communicate with the client. :) 

The Blog is more for merchants who are just starting with SEO and most probably - still haven't launched their business or don't have a budget yet to work with an agency. It's free knowledge to help more merchants have a successful start with e-commerce and hopefully don't give up so easily! :) 

Best,
Raya from Sherpas Design 

0 Likes