SEO - how to change meta titles and descriptions

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello all,

I scanned my site in Screaming Frog SEO Spider and it listed all the necessary changes I need to make to the meta titles and descriptions - but how do I actually do this in Shopify?

I can see the SEO edit boxes in each product/collection page but is there another way of finding them all listed together?

Many thanks in advance for you help.

Keith.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 14

Hi Keith, 

What you can do is the following: 

Go to the products/pages/collection/ listing and select all the articles you want to edit the meta descriptions for. Then click on "edit blog/collection posts". That will load up the bulk editor, after that you click in "edit more fields". There you can select meta title and meta description. 

Doing it this way you can write loads in a short amount of time. Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

first you have create relevent meta title and description and after that you change it from relevent page or url.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10007 116 1823

^ Trying to sell your services by posting in unrelated topics is really not cool, and a good way to get your account banned. If you came with an answer to the question that would be one thing, but you didn't.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 2

Yep Jason, and that's why the community is going down hill as there is no moderating or vetting of these people. In my eyes, remove the ability to sign up free will and turn it into a vetting service. You must have a shopify store. Or at least make these people pay a premium (year subscription) to be able to advertise. 

These poor newbies get mislead far too easily and quickly and they wonder why they don't succeed. Companies constantly on the "sell sell sell" hype are only bothered about themselves. 

0 Likes