SEO problems

Solved
ndurusu
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi to everyone
I have made some SEO settings on my website myself, but it is not enough.
I managed to enter the first page on google in some collections, but I have not been successful in the collection that I want to be on the main page. I have many competitors, but I am very assertive about my products and quality.

I have almost no knowledge of coding and computers.  Also I have a website speed problems.  What else can I do to reach page 1, how can the get a support from Shopify team ?

My website : www.tilesandsmiles.co.uk

Thank you in advance

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ndurusu, this is Richard - CRO and Marketing Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder. 

SEO game can be tricky - to rank well, you need to optimize your website in 03 key aspects: 

• On-page SEO: this covers all approaches you use to help search engines better understand and rank your content - which includes making content friendly and useful to your target audience; then optimizing your headings, tags, links so it can also be friendly to search engines. 
  • Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO covers all activities carried out on another site or platforms, including, but not limited to Link Building, Social Media, Local citation, landing reviews. 
  • Technical SEO: Technical SEO covers all activities that play a deciding role in whether your Shopify store gets indexed by search engines, including site speed optimization, structured data, canonicalization, hreflang, and more all classes as technical SEO.

Check out this SEO guide where I explained in detail the process I used for better SEO - from on-page Optimization, to Off-page and technical SEO. 

Implementing a full-fledged SEO revamp can take you months, hence I would like to suggest a few tactics you can quickly implement for a quick win and a quick SEO boost: 

1. Optimize your Page Speed. Page Speed directly affects User Experience - which is a key ranking factor. Check out how you can optimize your page speed HERE

2. Fix all on-page issues. I used Screaming Frog to do a quick audit of your site and there are a few issues that can be quickly resolved for better on-page SEO. 

2.1. Pages with Page Titles that are too long (over 60 characters), or duplicate. 

2.2. Pages with Meta Descriptions that are too long (over 155 characters) or duplicate. 

2.3. Pages that are missing Meta keywords. 

2.4. Pages with low content (under 200 words) 

2.5. Images that are too large (over 200KB) 

-> I've exported all of the issues to CSV files and put them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uK3tjXUY9AcvHWmlsx0BJr3GSHkVXfCW?usp=sharing 

You can quickly fix these issues following Step 06 in the above SEO guide. 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

@ndurusu  try this tool it will shows you some tips https://ahrefs.com/site-audit/

p.s. p.s. it depends on how many efforts(financial and human...) you have inputted there .

0 Likes
bracknelson
Excursionist
25 0 4

If you really want to rank your site for your desired keywords then you need to have a deep understanding of SEO concepts. Here I mentioned steps in a sequence which you could follow.

Learn How Search Engines Work
Know About Keyword Research
Understanding of On-Page SEO
Understanding of Technical SEO
Understanding of Link Building
Measuring & Tracking Your Efforts

0 Likes
juden1179
1 0 0

this is an elaborate way to do SEO, I would love to learn more about this niche. i just find Backlinking hard coz you need to find forums and post to connect to.

please allow me to have you as one of my backlinks:

https://wordpress.com/home/jpvirtualassistants.wordpress.com

thank you so much.

0 Likes

Hey @ndurusu,

Great question! Getting your SEO done properly is soo important! We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature.

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hey guys, i have recently launched an imitation jewellery website. I require help in SEO audit. If anyone can suggest me how to rank my pages better on google then please do pass on some knowledge. You can check out my store at - https://www.orionzjewels.com 

Thanks in advance

Harsh - www.orionzjewels.com
0 Likes
Swoosh
Tourist
5 0 0

You could actually do On-Page Seo yourself by simply add SEO Master to your site. For the Off-page SEO / Technical-SEO part you might have to hire an SEO Expert. But why not do the on-page part yourself, and acquire some knowledge about SEO before you even pay any money right? 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
154 0 10
  • Minimize overall HTTP requests
  • Minify files
  • Must use all asynchronous loading for CSS and JavaScript files
  • you should defer JavaScript loading
  • always minimize the time to first byte
  • work on Reducing the server response time
  • Select the right hosting option for your needs
  • try running a compression audit

0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
154 0 10

So if you want a simple way to quickly improve your SEO rankings, Follow these steps:

1. Improve your site faster
  2. Put your site in special boxes
  3. You can improve your lifespan with these simple steps
  4. Use web links
  5. Create a paired device
  6. High content for commercial purposes
  7. Enter the content "Theme + Statistics"
  8. Customize old content for users
  9. Try a level of collaboration
  10. Most content used
  11. Use the Home Connections option
  12. Find the best ways to reconnect to "cross-connect"