Sales Slowing

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi

We have had a store open for just over a month and so far we have had about 20 sales. However in the last week or so sales are starting to slow dramtically. We are using Facebook ads and they do get a good response but traffic and sales seem to be slowing. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 0 6

Hey there! 

Kassey here from the Shopify Guru Team! We have a ton of great guides and resources that will help you bring in traffic to your Shopify store! I would recommend checking them out here

I went ahead and grabbed you a couple of articles that I think will help you out with traffic!
How to Double Your Traffic Without Any Marketing, 5 High-Impact Strategies for Getting More Traffic and How to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Online Store

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to reach out to Shopify support!

Kassey S
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 0 11

Hey,

It can depend on a lot of things - I cant be sure without actually seeing your ads.

It could be that your audience is tapped out. What is the frequency of your ad set as of today? That should indicate to you how many times that audience has seen your ads, and can indicate why receptiveness has changed..

Email me at luis@luisemorales.com if you want to get a more definitive answer.

Luis

0 Likes