Sales suddenly STOPPED since 18th of December

11 0 0

Hi,

I want to ask you if you have any decrease in sales since the middle of the December 2016?
We sell good in October, November... Then in first two weeks of December was AWESOME!

But since 18th of December, nobody is buying...
We usually got more than 2000+ visitors and our conversion rate was around 0.5% - 0,7% (some days it was more than 1,2%). Now its 0,05% to 0,1%(from 1 to 3 orders and small orders).

We didn't change anything in our marketing campaigns but the sales dropped a lot.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Oleksandr, 

While it is true that sales decline after Holidays, this drastic amount is quite surprising. All my clients have actually seen pretty consistent sales since the Holiday period, but the CPA is slightly higher. Are your Marketing tactics adjusted for competitive bidding? That may be the case. What tactics are you using?

If you would like to discuss an analysis with me, feel free to shoot me an email at UriWeinber@Gmail.com

Looking forward to it,

U.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
99 0 1

Yikes! Scary moment. Totally understand.

Some advice: If customers checked the site a lot, but saw it was the exact same every visit, they would be trained to check less often in the future. At the very least, even if your company doesn't have new product arrivals on a regular basis, you can still feature a new collection.

Just blogged about this topic last week: https://bit.ly/2jUd0HO

Hope sales improve!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
13 0 0

Difficult situation. Curious to see how others respond.

0 Likes