Sales

Highlighted
23 0 0

Hello I have been on shopify for about a month from godaddy and that ws from oct.2015. I have a FaceBook page I also advertise. I have instagram and pintress  I get traffic about 10-20 a day. Im not sure if that is good. They add to cart but only one sale. can you look at my site and make any suggestions. I did try Google adwords that was a waste. My site is beautifulhairx.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I looked your website I can't see anything wrong, I run my only a few momths and no sales yet!

best online shopping sites uk - http://www.storesupreme.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

Are you getting clicks? I wa thinking my wordage. Its hard to put my feelings into words on my site and know how much is too much. I have a blog I just started heres where I ws going to get more into the why of the business.

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

I couldn't find any information on shipping. Prices, countries or areas you ship to, average delivery times, etc. In my experience, shoppers always want to see that information upfront... and before they get to cart or checkout. Consider adding a shipping info page.

I also saw some typos and grammatical errors in your copy. :-)

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

Tanja thank yu so much I will get right on it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

Thank you so much there was a free app i have added the shipping bar. I will work on grammar. One thing is I want to engage the customer.  want then to feel my words and having a problem there. I have tried all hairs and much about personally so I will write my content from my experience instead of what everyone that sells hair says. My hair came from a very persoanl need.

0 Likes