Seeking Customer review app that allows you to display reviews on home page and not product pages

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I have a store, www.mai-tie.com, and we make  super limited edition bow ties from vintage upcycled Hawaiian shirts. We also make wedding bow ties from authentic Hawaiian patterns (and custom orders). Just getting going but hope to expand into many more accessories that celebrate all things Hawaiian!

One of my biggest issues right now is finding a Shopify app that will allow me to show customer reviews on my HOME page vs. on the product page. As our ties are only 2 of a kind, once they are both bought we don't have any more to sell- so keeping customer reviews at the product level is a total waste. Please let me know if you have any ideas- I really want to see those 5 star reviews right on the home page (doesn't necessarily need to be matched up with a photo of the product)

I've already tried the Shopify Product Review app and already reached out to their support. However, I can only get it to show at the product level (unless I hire someone for custom coding but want to avoid that.)

Thanks and Aloha!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 2 52

Hello, Jennifer! 

Lisa here from the Shopify Social Care Team. 

What a neat product and brand you have! The bow ties are so cool and the story behind how they're made from upcycled vintage shirts to create 2 of a kind, is truly something unique.

There are some testimonial style apps that give customers the opportunity to review the brand, service, and quality of the ties. Rather than individual product reviews, which in your case does not suit.

These apps provide a list or carousel of testimonials for your homepage:

If you want to show potential customers your happy customers with their bow ties, you could also encourage customers to use a special # on Instagram, and pull through these #'s in a gallery on your homepage.

This app will allow you to display your customer photos on your site:

Hope this helps! Please reply if you have any questions on the above or need help with anything else. 

Good luck with your store, can't wait to see where it goes.

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks so much Lisa!

0 Likes