Sell 5 Get 1 Free

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 2 0

I thought of an amazing idea, but i'm not entirely sure how to do it. Okay, my idea is that on a store there could be a special going on where each costumer can get there own specialized link, and they can take that link and share it around on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, ect and for every 5  people that they get to buy items through that link, then they will get 1 free item from my store. I feel like this would be a great way to have people spread my store around and increase sells for me, but they themselves will also be happy because they will be getting a free item for every 5 people that buys something through their link. My only problem is, I have no clue how to add this to my store.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 12 39

Hi there @BMTrustedSeller!

Don here from Shopify. :)

It sounds like what you want to do here could be done with the use of a referral rewards app like Referral Candy.

There are a number of these referral reward apps in our app store you can browse and choose from to see which best suits your needs.

As with any third-party apps in our app store, you can reach out to the app developers using the contact details listed on the app store page with any support queries you might have.

Are you looking to expand your customer base and business with this setup?

How are things going with your business otherwise?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
6 2 0

Thank you so much! With your help I found a app that can do exactly what i'm looking to do! To answer your question, i'm just a small startup right now and don't have much money for advertising, so I thought a referral program would be perfect for my store just starting up until I can generate some profit to pay for ad campaigns! 

@Don wrote:

Hi there @BMTrustedSeller!

Don here from Shopify. :)

It sounds like what you want to do here could be done with the use of a referral rewards app like Referral Candy.

There are a number of these referral reward apps in our app store you can browse and choose from to see which best suits your needs.

As with any third-party apps in our app store, you can reach out to the app developers using the contact details listed on the app store page with any support queries you might have.

Are you looking to expand your customer base and business with this setup?

How are things going with your business otherwise?

Regards,

Don

0 Likes