Selling Amazon Books as an Associate

Ernie_de_los_Sa
1 0 0

I"d like to create products in Shopify that are books/products sold via Amazon. NOT MY OWN PRODUCTS, but books my audience would buy, thru my and my shopify store...

I've seen this done very nicely with a Volusion store, wondering if there is a way to do this with Shopify?

Thanks for any help....

Ernie

0 Likes
Linksis
Shopify Partner
17 0 6

Hey Ernie, I created an app that lets you do this. You can either sell as Amazon Affiliate or drop ship it to your store and then fulfil later. Linksis app helps you do any of these.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3517 281 676

Hi Ernie, 

Nick here from Shopify! 

Great question and yes this is possible via a Shopify store. You can actually sell on Shopify using Amazon in a few different ways:

• Link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify admin
  • Receive notifications in Shopify for your Amazon orders.  You can find out more about this by clicking here
  • There are a couple of others and you can see them in the helpful guide we have which you can see by clicking here

To find out more about the Amazon Sales channel, don't hesitate to read through our guide on it. It could give you some insight and ways to make your workflow a smoother process which you might not have thought was possible. 

Hope this helps and answers your question. Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any other questions about this or anything else! ?

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ankit6
12 0 0

You can easily sell Amazon books as an Amazon associate on your Shopify store using this app Spreadr.

0 Likes