Setup facebook API conversions

Barrelmaker
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello! Guys I need your help. Can anyone help me to setup facebook API conversions for content view, add to cart, initiate checkout etc. I have already done it for purchases by turning on maximum data sharing on official facebook app on shopify. I need someone who can do it for other types of conversions because I lose lots of data on my ads manager for other events (around 30% of data is lost). Would be grateful for any help! 

Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

@Barrelmaker  would you please like to contact me it's not hard. just need to guide you on how you can set everything and track it. please email and check inbox. my email. yupsoftware4@gmail.com 

0 Likes
NavidNaghdi
4 0 0

Hi could you please also help me how to track other conversions for API too? Only Purchase is connected to the server for me:

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 10.51.52.png

Thanks so much,

0 Likes
filipcibicek
Excursionist
17 0 4

I have the exact same issue.

0 Likes
NavidNaghdi
4 0 0

Hi did you manage to figure this out? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
filipcibicek
Excursionist
17 0 4

Did you ever run campaigns other than purchase optimization? I'm not sure facebook does the event matching if you dont optimise for it. 

0 Likes
OOBSERVE
4 0 0

Hey there, I read your concern about setting up conversion API on the events other than purchase event. To be honest, this is not a technical possibility and the event match quality will also get better with time. it's AI it will learn. 

0 Likes
crazyrabbit6905
1 0 0

Link it with mailchimp and fallow the code right I got to copy all of the terms so I can get ur token doing what you need

0 Likes
NavidNaghdi
4 0 0

I haven't optimisations anything else to be fair but my developer has done it through an access code for other clients and all of those actions are server connected. So it is possible...? let me know if you find any info on this.

Thanks again

0 Likes
NavidNaghdi
4 0 0

Hey it seems to be possible though. This is for my other client who had a developer use an access token and all of it is connected?

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 15.32.43.png

0 Likes