Share the Love Promotion - How to?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Looking to do a promo that works something like this: 

If the customer spends over $100 they can send a gift to a friend. Would need to capture friend's address and generate a new order for the free item. Not looking for a coupon, we want to just ship out the free gift with no effort from the friend. 

Has anyone done this?  

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey there, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

That's an interesting idea for sure! It's not one that I've seen done before, however, I did a quick look in our App Store and I found an app that might help here! Check out the app Giftship. It looks like it will let your customers add specific shipping addresses when placing an order in your store. At this time, it has a 7 day free trial period, so you can download it into your store, test it out and see if it's the right fit for you. The app also has its own dedicated support team so if you had any questions about how the app works and whether it would be the right fit for you, you can reach out to them directly! Find their contact information on the apps page under 'Support & Sales'. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks! Will give it a try.

0 Likes