Shopify Email Marketing Subscribers list not right

BriannaNettles
2 0 0
Within the past few days when trying to send out a marketing email through Shopify, the subscribes number was completely off and not correct. I have submitted the screenshots below.

Originally I was able to send emails out to 278 customers. Just the other day I realized that number was down to 23. I tried some options on other posts and got it up to 70 (or so I thought). Once I just looked at the activity it only delivered 31 emailed. Today I am trying to send out another email and it says the current amount of subscribers is 33. I don’t know how it jumped from 278 to 33 from one email to the next. Or even why it is saying I only have 278 email subscribers when it says under Customers-Email subscribers that I have 341. Please help
IMG_8251.PNGIMG_8252.PNGIMG_8253.PNGIMG_8254.PNGIMG_8255.PNGIMG_8256.jpgIMG_8257.PNG

0 Likes
skcstencils
2 0 0

The same thing is happening to me! It is so frustrating and I would love to know how to fix it

0 Likes
FarmhouseSigns
1 0 0

Same thing here! It's only sending to about a 1/4 of my list. And no answer from a chat I had with customer service.

0 Likes
skcstencils
2 0 0
When I spoke with them they said the only send it to subscribers that have been opening the emails
0 Likes
IAMADUDE
1 0 0

The exact same thing happened to me.

0 Likes