Tourist
3 1 2

Hi @Dani @Hyde 

I'm getting a Shopify Email is blocked for your store error on the emails

How do I go about fixing this?

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you find a fix for this? Or maybe even a reason why?
This just happened to me after sending my very first Shopify email marketing campaign. I had scheduled another one for when new items drop on Sunday but now I'm blocked and it won't send the scheduled email. 

I did notice that 4 people unsubscribed and 1 person reported it as spam, could this be the reason? Is there a way to get it back I wonder.... 
@Dani @Dan @Hyde  Can anyone help with this issue. Being small shops during the current pandemic is not easy, and being blocked from sending emails makes it a thousand times harder. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same issue :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I have the same issue. Is there a fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @RoseandWesley  @savall21  @robandpeach 

Yeah, there is a fix! 

If you give their service line a call they can help fix the issue!

It takes around 24hrs to have it fixed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

What's the support number?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2

@savall21 

1 (855) 816-3857

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm calling now, thank you!! 
So the 24 hour period, does that start before or after you actually talk to someone lol. 

I called once and held for probably 15 minutes, then someone picked up and hung up on me. 
Now I'm on the line again holding and reaching 20 minutes again without actually speaking to anyone. I know hold times are longer because of Covid, but I'm reaching 45 minutes of hold time without actually talking to anyone. 
@Dan @Hyde @Fran @Josh 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Also blocked... now on hold for 20 minutes. Seems like this is a reoccurring issue and Gurus should be ahead of this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey guys, Shopify Email is available now and I made this post to discuss + review + tutorials + everything about Shopify Email. Maybe you'll want to take a look:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Shopify-Email-Honest-App-Review-and-Tutorial-to-create-...

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
0 Likes