Shopify Email "not available"

Highlighted
2 0 3

I'm keen to start using Shopify Email (moving from Mailchimp). On the marketing section of my online store admin, I have the following message: 

"Shopify Email is coming soon

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. Check back soon to gain access to the app."

If anyone has experienced this, I would appreciate your guidance on why the application isn't available and when it should become available. 

Thanks,

Julia

2 Likes
Highlighted

Shopify would still be working through it before rolling it out to everyone. I haven't tried this before @JulesKennedy for this feature, but you can try contacting Shopify support to see if they can roll out the feature to your store. 

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi @JulesKennedy ,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Shopify Email is being rolled out globally and will be available to everyone by the end of April. There's a little more information on the pricing:

20-04-g164z-b8tad

And here's a blog post about it, giving you a little more context. While you're waiting for the feature to become available you could take a look at some of our email marketing strategy suggestions, so that you're ready to hit the ground running!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

4 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Thanks, Hyde!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can't wait to use Shopify Email Marketing! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I also have received this message. Our store is new to shopify / online and we are eager to let our customers know that we are up and running. Hoping this rolls out to users like us soon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, now you can access to it.
Here is the reference:https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/create-marketing/shopify-email?utm_source=par...
Thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 15

Hi,

It's May now and still Shopify E-mail is not available in the Netherlands?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Roman89,

Shopify Email is supposed to be available worldwide now. I made a post to give review and give evaluation on the app. Maybe you'll want to take a look: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Shopify-Email-Honest-App-Review-and-Tutorial-to-create-...

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

i am suffering exactly the same issue, did you get it solved?

thanks

@JulesKennedy wrote:

I'm keen to start using Shopify Email (moving from Mailchimp). On the marketing section of my online store admin, I have the following message: 

"Shopify Email is coming soon

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. Check back soon to gain access to the app."

If anyone has experienced this, I would appreciate your guidance on why the application isn't available and when it should become available. 

Thanks,

Julia

0 Likes