Shopify Food or Beverage Store Owners or Experts to Interview

ThanksMuch
1 0 0

I'm doing an interview series (podcast and videocast) on ecommerce food businesses — especially those that have brick and mortar food businesses with ecomm also.

I am not selling you anything.

The goal is to get your biz more exposure — and to help restaurant owners, who have been affected by covid, know what is possible for them with ecom.

One interview would be posted in 4 Facebook groups. I would give you the audio / video for your use also.

The four groups are:

Restaurant marketing group of 2,300 people with restaurant owners, marketers and all foodies.

Local Biz group of 330 people with restaurant owners, foodies and marketers.

Local Biz Inner Circle groups of 190 restaurant owners, marketers and foodies.

My new women's group with 3 members today and my goal of 10,000 members this year.

The interview will be LIVE via ZOOM in the 2,300 person group and permanently in all 4 groups for ongoing exposure with their website link and offer PLUS audio on my podcast syndication.

Let me know what your food or beverage ecommerce background and story is.  If you are an owner, I am super thrilled, and let me know your store and your story.  If you are a vendor, thank you and let me know the value you can share with my viewers and listeners.

You can give your Store URL and call to action to your products.

You can reply here or Message me on FB at facebook.com/Swift.Lori

0 Likes