Shopify Marketing - Brilliant Add!

Highlighted
Excursionist
55 0 6

We're usally pretty hard on Shopify but the addition of the Marketing tab is great...even if we dont get the exposure we want, we have to give Shopify a pat on the back for this initiative.

Set up was super easy, creating the ad was just as easy, now its time to play with targeting and numbers with the hopes of finding the right formula.

Elevate The Status Quo
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 611

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Thank you for the feedback. This is exactly the idea and intention behind it. We want to make it as simple as possible for store owners to find and build their audience with ads. I'll be sure to pass this feedback back to the team. 

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
55 0 6

Wow Nick that was quick...I've created topics in the past citing complaints and no one respsonded.

What would be a nice addition is an actual live/online workshop/tutorial that teaches how to create effective ads, not some vague blog, or those annoying ads on Facebook about free sign-up and then they gouge you for the real "information". We would gladly pay for a real proven course that breaks it all down from targeting, budgeting, clicks vs impression, etc.

Find a marketer with a proven trackrecord, set the price and I am sure other merchants who are serious will pay.

Elevate The Status Quo
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 611

Thank you again for the suggestions. I'll be sure to pass this along to the team also. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes