Shopify / Modalyst Newbee

Highlighted
2 0 0

Can someone tell me how do I set up my shopify store so that payments go through Modalyst?

I am totally new to this, so any help would be appreciated!

- Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
24 0 2

Hi Lisa,

This is Sara, Shopify Guru :) 

Thanks for reaching out and Welcome to Shopify!

The Modalyst app integrates into your shop to help you import products and fulfil orders. You can read more about this on their Shopify page here. 

Your customers will be making payments through your Shopify secure checkout, so you will want to make sure you have your Payment Gateways set up. We have a number of Gateways available depending on your location.

If you are located in USA, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or Australia I would recommend checking out Shopify Payments, which is our in house payment gateway to begin with.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions, or you can always contact support at 24/7 by phone, chat, or email! :)

Best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you Sara,

The directions were pretty self-explanatory and I was able to set up the payment method with not problem (used your default Shopify payments). I ran a purchase in test mode and it worked fine.

Now, I am being told that I need to provide some legal disclosures. Would you direct me where I can obtain these forms?

Thanks.

- Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi Lisa,

What legal disclosures? who asked you to fill that out?

You can also use Spocket; another app on Shopify app store that is offering a wide range of products from suppliers around the world, focusing on suppliers in US/Europe. Products are high quality and ready to sell. Shipping is very fast for products on Spocket and the entire process is automated as well. It offers Features like:

Spocket is FREE to start with and you can find it on Shopify app store:

https://apps.shopify.com/spocket

Let me know if you have other questions.

Saba

SPOCKET
0 Likes