Shopify Pod: Great way to get real, organic engagement on your store's social media posts

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 7

Would any store owners be interested in joining an Instagram/Twitter comment/like pod? It's a great way to break through Instagram/Twitter's algorithm without violating any rules.

For more info on what a pod is, look here: https://www.risingtidesociety.com/how-to-start-an-instagram-pod/ 

If interested, feel free to shoot me a message. myron@f13works.com 

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 6

The link is broken for me.

I would also advise caution here. Instagram and Twitter constantly crawl profiles looking for patterns/footprints. If they see the same users commenting and/or liking the same profiles all the time that can flag/ghost or sandbox those accounts. Especially if all the users are not following each other. 

I have seen accounts that participate in these become virtually inactive. The only reasonable explanation is Instagram considered it fake engagement and sandboxed/shadowbanned the account.

Not shooting down the idea but we have a lot of experience and it can hurt the account. So if its your business account I would be extra cautious. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 7

I appreciate the advice! I wasn't aware Instagram and Twitter cracked down so hard. I have seen them shadow ban for purchasing followers/likes, but I didn't know they could track patterns as well. 

Thanks for sharing that info!

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 6

No problem, Twitter is currently going nuts trying to clean up their platform. Instagram is starting to follow suit. They are both looking for common footprints to flag. So if the same users always like the same posts they could limit the reach of the profiles impacted. 

Its actually a good thing in the long term. 

0 Likes