Shopify and Amazon

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am looking for experience on how to integrate my Amazon store with my Shopify site.  Does anyone have any experience/direction/thoughts?  Thanks in advance!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

If you're asking about FBA, I just implemented the integration without any problem. Install the free app and just follow the directions. If you have a specific question, please feel welcome to ask. Good luck with your store!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 5

Hello,

We have a full service solution that allows you to automate products from Shopify to Amazon, while syncing quantities from Amazon to Shopify and back, as well as being able to set multiple pricing rules, including matching or beating competition on Amazon.  We can also handle inventory management from suppliers to your shopify store and Amazon as well as other marketplaces and Google,

Learn more about our app at https://apps.shopify.com/product-feed-manager

Distributor Management, Amazon Management, Marketplace Management, Google and PPC Feeds, All In One! www.produductfeedmanager.com See Our App at apps.shopify.com/product-feed-manager
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 0 7

Hi Rusty,

I see you sell on Shopify and Amazon under different names, is there a reason for that?

Anyways, at Veeqo you can integrate the two so you can manage your inventory, purchase orders, accounts, shipping and profit reports across both channels.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Founder of www.veeqo.com << Sync your Shopify store with Amazon & eBay << Print shipping labels for Royal Mail, FedEx, MyHermes
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 7

My sincere suggestion to you would be to not integrate your shopify account with your Amazon store. Keep them seperate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thfinch,

Do you mind sharing what free app you used to integrate shopify to FBA? Have you setup you store to fulfill automatically through FBA? If so, I was wondering if the tracking number gets sent out to the buyer automatically?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
53 0 1

Hello rusty,

Try this http://www.evolve-buy-web-traffic.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have migrated all my products and inventory from Amazon webstore into shopify but I'm stuck using the interface to create my site. Anyone have suggestions or know a reasonable designer? I don't have a ton of money to spend on this.

0 Likes