Should I hire someone to do SEO for me?

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 4

Hey everyone.

I recently had someone take over a Shopify store for me because i'm working on a new project that i'm passionate about. One of the challenges with the older business was SEO. I've read countless articles and watched many videos on the basics of SEO like ranking on Google etc but I never had any luck. I've probably spent a total of 50 hours just on SEO the first month of the launch trying to get a handle on things. 

I believe the most important part of a business is the initial launch. With that being said I want to make sure everything is ready to go in about a week or two. I know ranking can take some time to get up there but i'm still unsure what the next steps for SEO are. 

I want to stay away from Fiverr because that seems too good to be true, so i'm thinking about Shopify Experts. My budget for now would be $100-$300 at first then possibly more depending on the flow of the new business. Will I be able to find someone for that price range that will be worth my time and money? Looking for some honest feedback here. SEO is probably the #1 thing I struggle with when it comes to a online business. What exactly would I get with $100-$300? 

Thank you,

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Withdrawing answer. not the one the OP wanted.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 1 1

Within $100-$300 - if you hire from Upwork, you willl get some decent deals. Always check for global certifications and portfolio.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 4

Thanks for the help everyone, much appreciated. I'll definitely take a look at Upwork to see if it's worth it to hire someone given my budget for this. Till then back to the reading!

Thanks,

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi .Email us on madzokeren@gmail.com or contact +27622030753 we can help you.Thank you

0 Likes