Should I use product reviews

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 0

Hello, I am currently finishing up with my store and I was wondering if it is a good idea to add product reviews. animaltrends.shop Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

You should not use fake products reviews.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 0

no. I meant should I use the product review app?

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Product review in the sense, are you planning to add a section where customers can review or are you trying to add reviews from other places. It is not clear actually.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 0

I was thinking about adding reviews on the page where people can review the products they get from me. So basically I would add a section

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 0

That looks really good and thanks. As for now though I will just aim for free stuff. Since I already put a bit investment in and might switch once I start creating profit

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Adding reviews is definitely a good thing and that will help in improving your brand as well as customer engagement. Normally everyone has the tendency to look for reviews before they buy something and if they find other customers reviews then for sure that will help them in selecting the product.

So without second thoughts you can proceed with this idea and I am sure you will  do good. All the best and you can visit our website and check out our Inventory management software, to see how you can mangage your orders, stock and inventory.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

A 1000 times yes!

Reviews are a great way to have new customers convinced your products are the right fit for them. 

At our website http://www.SOURCEvapes.com we decided over 4 years ago to make customers reviews a huge focal point for our customers. 

Pros: 

• Social validation from positive reviews
  • Reviews answer questions customers might have
  • Even negative reviews, if answered and fixed quickly can turn those into positive selling tools showing great customer service. 

We recommend using Yotpo, that way all of our reviews are integrated into one system to showcase to your customers, share on social media, and confirm verified buyers of your products. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Yes, you can use your others store products review on your website.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Yes, Of course. Product review is very necessary for getting good sales.

0 Likes