Simple coupon workflow not possible?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I am trying to do what I consider a very basic and (I would imagine) very common coupon promotion, but I can't think through a way to accomplish it.

I sell my product through Amazon and my website. I want to include an insert in the package to drive customers back to our website with a "loyalty promotion", which consists of a promotional code for a discount. The issue is I need that code to only be one time use.

Based on other posts it looks like this is a common complaint for base Shopify functionality, which I strongly agree with. I have found some apps that help, but don't necessarily resolve my issue. One Discount seems like it will work well, but I would have to create a custom customer group for every customer that buys a product on my site or off. Bulk Discounts would also work fine, but then I would have to print the codes variably vs. printing one static piece for the insert.

Has anyone successfully implemented a system like this?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
122 0 7

I would like to see what other people say in this thread too! 

Tees by Aidan is a high quality clothing retailer made by and for people who want to stand out. We sell a wide variety of casual apparel designed for young adults. All designs are made by graphic designer Aidan Toole. Tees by Aidan is based in Philadelphia. www.teesbyaidan.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I guess it's safe to say there is no easy way to accomplish this...

0 Likes