Site speed is very slow. I need help.

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi everyone, my site speed is very slow. I need help urgently to remove unused javascript and resize some of the banners and product images.

www.summit-gate.com 

Thanks,
Dayo 

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
876 72 206

My team optimize Shopify sites every day (speedboostr.com) and can get you dialed in.

For "unused javascript", if you're referring to old app code still running, I would definitely remove that. If you're referring to splitting JavaScript files for each specific page template, I would advise against that. It will be a large project with a tiny payoff, and could cause bugs.

Resizing images is a good tactic to serve up the correct images depending on the user's viewport. You can use the html srcset attribute to control that.

If you need help from a developer feel free to reach out at speedboostr.com/contact. You can request a free analysis too if you'd like.

If you prefer to optimize in-house, you can use our free analysis tool the Shopify Analyzer. That will let you know what can and should be optimized on a Shopify site, plus a performance score (based on data from over 1,000 Shopify sites we've optimized).

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Adedayo 

Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. It was a pleasure to talking with you over the call, please check your email and let me know if you have any queries.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @Adedayo 

I found that your website has a lot of images so, to improve your website speed, you need to optimize your images.

Also, We've prepared for you this article: 13 Best ways to boost your Shopify speed.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes