Some traffic, no sales, need honest opinion of products and where to go from here

Tourist
21 0 2

So I have had my Shopify store for quite a few months now, I have made 0 sales other than myself to make sure things work and what not. I have been wasting money on FB ads for too long now, and have started trying Google AdWords a bit with no sales either. I have gotten 467 visits so far in April, 170 of those form search. I have done some work on the site with the menus and descriptions, just need to write up the descriptions for one more collection. But what I am interested in knowing is if my products are actually attractive enough for people to buy and I just need to find a better way of marketing, or if I just have a dud niche and should move on. 

URL: https://historicalhumorapparel.com/

Thank you for your time and input,

-Chris

0 Likes
17 0 0

Sorry to hear that :/ 

What audiences are you targeting?

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

It is okay, the audiences I have targeted on Facebook have been audiences who are interested in history then I narrow to include comedy, and usually narrow to include t-shirts or online shopping to be in the 300k range or so  and what not, not gonna lie I am in no way an expert on targetting haha.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Such happen could be when you actually do not market it with the target audience. It is not compulsory to do paid marketing for increase sells. In starting moment, you should do SEO for getting organic visits. You can also do social media marketing by joining some great relevant groups.

https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

Yeah, I am working on learning SEO and how to rank better in google, I still have little idea of what I am doing, I just recently became a google merchant and as a side effect, I got an email about the google search console or something like that. I am currently trying to figure out how to use that, hopefully, it will help.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

Google ads are great if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

I am trying to do some Google Ads, the budget has become extremely slim so I'm more in a desperate situation than anything right now. Really got myself stuck and trying to make myself a ladder to get out lol. But I have done some experimenting this AdWords, I really have little knowledge of what I am doing, I have done a few audience tests with Facebook ads, people visit but usually bounce, no sale, however. I have found a company that does facebook Adcopy, the company is called InstantAdCopy or something like that, I am considering purchasing a single Ad copy along with audiences for a cheap price and see if I can learn from what they set up. What I am really interested in is knowing whether I have a good product/ niche. Or if I should cut my losses and move on.

0 Likes