Some traffic, no sales

12 0 0

Hi my store ( www.fashiongenieboutique.com )has been live for about 3 weeks and no sales I've spent a small fortune on Facebook ads and also google ad words, I've had some traffic but no sales. Any advice?

0 Likes
Pathfinder
284 0 40

I think one thing that you should do is work on establishing more trust with potential consumers. I like your site a lot, and I think you have a great product selection. But I would feel wary about buying from your store.

Keep in mind, that I'm not saying that you're a dishonest person. However, you may be the most honest person in the world, but the customer doesn't know that. 

I see a webpage with no business address, no phone number, no names of the people who run it. For all I know, this could be run out of a dirty basement somewhere. Put yourself in the shoes of a consumer: would you feel comfortable buying from a shop with no address, phone number, or any information about the people who run it?

Establishing trust with potential consumers can be one step towards turning things around.

I wish you the best.

-Nostromo

0 Likes
12 0 0

Thank you for the advice. I will defo add my name and address. My name and address is in the returns and privacy policy. But do you think I should add this to the "Contact Us' page. Thanks

0 Likes
12 0 0

Well, what work do I need to do on my website?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
154 0 10

Hi Pamela:

Your page looks nice, congratulations!

I would suggest you adding some more slides at the main page so that you can promote more collections that can bring you potential sales.

Also did you target well your SEM campaigns? Maybe it brought you unqualified traffic to your shop so that's why you are getting no sales (this is a possibility, maybe there are more reasons)

Free Professional Adwords Campaigns: https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc

Shopify APP https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc WEB www.cleverecommerce.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
111 0 10

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page im just starting it up and will be posting daily if all goes well! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Rank up your keywords in search engines via posting quality content, embed one or 2 of those targeted keywords in it and submit at any website or blog which posses high Trust flow and citation flow.. it will boost your keywords ranking in search engines..

1 Like
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi Pamela,

I agree that you could improve the trustworthiness of your website. When I checked out your Twitter and Instagram profiles, I noticed that you a.) used a lot of emojis in your bio which made it feel quite spammy and b.) had a lot of followers on both channels but a lot of those followers seemed to be fake. 

I also think you could up the resolution of the logo on your homepage somewhat — it appears slightly fuzzy in my browser. 

1 Like
2 0 0

Good afternoon,

Would love some advice on how to increase my traffic to hopefully bring more sales through?

Kind Regards

Rob

www.purleypillows.co.uk 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
31 0 6

Hi Pamela,

I've worked on dozens of fashion ecommerce sites, and yours looks great for being so new. Three weeks isn't that long, so it still needs time. I would start partnering with influencers ASAP to build trust and grow your audience. There are so simplifications you could make on your product pages, and with collections, but I think the main thing to focus on, is bringing more of the right traffic to your store. Your ads may not have been targeting the right people, or might have had the wrong imagery. Did you receive clicks from the ads? What was the bounce rate? Have these people returned to your site.

You have a ton of potential, you just need to get off the ground a bit. I think influencer marketing is the perfect avenue for you.

Alexa

1 Like