I’m new in the dropshipping market. I did a website with free template (tictacshop.eu)
I’m currently optimize the image and compress something to give some load speed to the website. I have installed some nice tools, and I have setted some nice products for american market (like gadget for cat, gadget for entertainment, drone and so on). I’m getting about 150/200 visit per day, but with no sale. More specific:
150/200 visit per day from USA, AU, UK
Added to cart: 4/5 users
Abbandoned checkout: 0 or 1
Medium time on the website: 20 second (from shopify)
Someone could help me with american market or in general if something is wrong in my website? I setted paypal and credit card (I deleted paypal express checkout that create confusing for customers).
Thanks a lot,
thanks for your reply. I think I have sufficient payment options. I have all credit card accepted and paypal.
Do you offer impressive discounts?
After your message, I have noticed that price was high, and I have lowered the prices of x1 / 1,5.
Do you offer impressive discounts?
Yes, we offer 30-40% of discount with compared price. Also we offers free shipping for all around world... I have installed plugins to increase sale, but nothing... maybe I have to hire some expert that can do analysis of the website.. Thank you in advance.
Your site creates a positive first impression. There are a nice banner, logo and product photos that make it clear what is available in the store.
But here are some recommendations to help you improve the look and feel of your store:
1) All of your products are more expensive rather than on Aliexpress and other sites. Each product either on "Sale" or "In Offerta". It is better to add a promo-code and discounts for some seasonal products.
2) You should choose a couple of categories with related products and start only with them. So it will be easier for you to advertise and find clients.
3) On the Product page, you have 2 blocks for reviews related to different applications. There are some applications in the App store which can pull out reviews from selected products on Aliexpress. They should help you.
thanks a lot for your reply:
1) It’s normal that the price of my website are higher than aliexpress. I take it from Aliexpress :)
2) In fact I added many categories, but on facebook I’m advertising only some categories like healty & beauty and nice gadget
3) I have deleted the other app that create confusing. Thanks for the trick of the App. I will think about it. I have seen that the cost is around 10$ per month. Do you know something good and cheap?
As for your question about the app, I like how this one works: https://apps.shopify.com/loox.
As I mentioned earlier, try to add a promo-code and discounts for some seasonal products since your Homepage is eye-catching because of the multiple badges "Sale". It seems that you have a final sale and the store will be closed. You can also try to add a badge "Sale" to some products that are least demanded to draw attention to them.
See how your Homepage will look without badges: http://joxi.ru/krD13nbUEYQjLm
First of all, nice website! I really like the design.
To be quite honest, I don't believe there's anything inherently wrong with your site, although I'm sure there are a million things to optimize.
The problem with your visitors:sales ratio may lie somewhere else. In my experience, it may have to do with the ways you are aquiring visitors. If people are staying an average of 20 seconds on your site, it may be a signal that they are not a very relevant audience. What I mean is, perhaps you are not brining in relevant shoppers (people who are interested in your product) to your shop.
How are you getting traffic? Are you doing paid marketing? 200 visitors a day is quite impressive, but it seems to me like, even when your advertising is working to attract visitors, it is failing to create sales. It would be helpful if you could tell us a bit more about what you are doing, so that we can advise you better on how to improve your marketing so that it also produces sales.