Steady Traffic but no sales

Brian_Williams2
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello everyone,

I'm new to e-commerce and have been trying to ramp up on Facebook advertising as well as advertising on Instagram. My store is getting steady traffic but my sales are not providing any type of ROI. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

I can't tell if I'm just not advertising to the correct audience or what. I've tried creating lookalike audiences and i'm still not increasing my sales. 

At this point i'm wondering if there is something wrong with my website design. Can someone point me in the right direction or give some pointers on increasing conversions?

Thanks for your help!

Regards

0 Likes
AdAutomation
Excursionist
45 0 6

Hey Brian,

I've looked over your site and I have a few suggestions:

• Get rid of the footer with the number of orders you've processed. It's not really needed.
  • Also get rid of the someone just bought product x popup. It's making your site look too busy
  • I'd suggest moving your menu, search and cart buttons to the top of the page. They were hard to find since they blended in with our slider
  • Speaking of the slider, I'd recommend getting rid of it and using your first pic with a CTA linking to a featured collection
  • For Facebook advertising, check out Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln). It builds your correct audience without you having to do any of the manual guesswork yourself.
  • Try to include a sizing chart in your product listings so people can make sure they're buying the right size for themselves
  • You're going to need reviews of your products. Social proof matters a lot. Ask your previous customers to leave reviews.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Jodyshop_Shoppi
Tourist
50 0 2

Hi, You can hire someone to optimize your site look and feel. Also the most important factor of increasing sales is to get noticed and become popular trademark. Here is how to do that...

Have you tried this Marketing plan & Optimization Methods?

1. Create and submit New Video about your business.
  2. Social media submission.
  3. Guest posting submission.
  4. Press Release writing + submission.
  5. Citation optimization by submitting your business to local directories Listings.
  6. Product or Service promotion worldwide.
  7. Email Marketing submission.
  8. Genuine content writing for new posts or new pages.
  9. Influencer Marketing (Radio and podcast business mention).
  10. Building quality Backlinks for your website.

Hope this help :)
www.jodyshop.com

Jodyshop Technologies, Inc. @ Jodyshop.com
0 Likes
Brian_Williams2
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for these suggestions AdAutomation. I'll work on implementing them now. 

Brian_Williams2
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi JudyShop, 

Thanks for your suggestions. There are a couple that i'm not very familiar with. 

1. Citation optimization by submitting your business to local directories Listings.
  2. Influencer Marketing (Radio and podcast business mention).
  3. Building quality Backlinks for your website.

Any suggestions on Citation optimization, Influencer Marketing, and building quality backlinks? I'm not sure where to start with these 3 suggestions. 

Thanks for your help!

Regards

0 Likes
Jodyshop_Shoppi
Tourist
50 0 2

Citation optimization: Means you find some one help you submit your business information that you (registered with Google Business) into related local directories.

Influencer Marketing: Is a service helps you advertise your business between Radio podcasting.

Building quality Backlinks: Also find someone help you make quality backlinks to point to your website.

That's it :)

Jodyshop Technologies, Inc. @ Jodyshop.com
0 Likes
Anh_Nguyen1
Shopify Partner
130 0 12

I think it is because your trust factors are not strong enough to convince people to buy. One of the most important factors is the about us page.

I think these "about us" page case study may help you design a powerful & convincing about us page

Download free Shopify theme: https://www.sellersmith.com/pages/sellersmith-free-themes
0 Likes
Tyrell_Campbell
5 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I have a clothing line called Blessed Individual and it is going well so far. Sales are doing well and we are becoming locally known. 

The problem is I want to increase my instagram followers suited to my target audience and increase my website conversion as I have a new collection coming out soon.

Please check out my website and let me know any suggestions for my website as I am in the middle of creating a new one so any advice would be appreciated. 

My website is https://blessedindividual.co.uk/  

0 Likes
Mike_Anderson1
Tourist
41 0 2

Hi Tyrell Campbell

The problem is I want to increase my instagram followers suited to my target audience and increase my website conversion as I have a new collection coming out soon.

Your traffic came from different sources and result in different conversion rate. So you should identify them and focus on the most effective traffic source. I just came across this article and think that it perfectly fit your problem

Shopify Conversion Tracking: Conversion rate drops, what to do now?

It's about using Google Analytics, very good technique.

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes