Still waiting for our first sale - feeling discouraged!

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi All, 

We launched our online store for coffee mugs www.thecozymugs.com 

We have a great selection of inventory. We have tried google Ads, facebook and instagram promotions, we get an average of about 50 visits per day but no sales. We try to tweak our website but dont know what else to do, how could we get our visitors to buy? any feedback will be appreciated! 

Thanks

The Cozy Mugs team 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would say that the price is too high, I think of a mug as a inexpensive gift... even higher end large retailers like Anthropologie sell there mugs for 8-10 USD, don't know if that price point would work for your margins. Otherwise your site looks good, your mugs are cool. Just looked at more... some of the graphics look like they are a little high on the mug. I would also add about page so that customers can connect with your brand on a more personal level.  Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks so much for the feedback Heddle&Lam! For the price point, we actually started at 25 CAD and have worked our way down to the lowest we can now at 17.99 CAD approx 14.40 USD. Our mugs are imported from Europe and the designs are super high quality , the mugs can be washed and heated as much as they want without wearing out the designs. 

We have an about us page in the footer :) 

appreciate the feedback! we are having beginner's cold feet anticipating our first sale :( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

I took a look at your website and I am very impressed all around! Great product photos, layout, colors, etc. You have the optimal website fundementals for conversions, it seems as though your advertising might not be working. One suggestion that you touched on before is that they are sourced from Europe and are very high quality. Stipluate this clearly in the descriptions and emphasize they aren't from China, as this can deter visitors if they think they're getting cheap quality mugs.

May I ask how much you are spending a day, to get 50 visitors? As wel what type of ad content are you using, photos, videos, with what ad objective (visitors,conversions,etc)

It seems as though advertising is where the root of the problems are arising and i'd love to help you jumpstart this business to $100,$200, even $1000 a day!

Thanks

Steven

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

I took a look at your site and I am very impressed on the quality of the website. You have all the fundementals for a highly converting website. So... it seems as though advertising may be the root of failure.

If you don't mind me asking how much a day are you spending on ads? As well as what kind of ads you are running (video,photo,carasoul) and what your ad objectives are (conversions,page engagement,video views,etc)

If you are willing to take 15 minutes out of your day to discuss some of these problems you are having, I think I can drastically help!

0 Likes